Sunday, March 19, 2017

I started planning out my magazine after thinking about this for a long time. I'll start the cover which I will try to make on the front and cross over to the back side of the magazine. The front over will be the of the game Skyrim, which was recently re-released for next gen consoles with better graphics and all the dlc and the back will be of the symbol of the game series. I chose Skyrim because that game is universally popular among gamers and even the people who don't play video games. I'll make the double spread about the new version of Skyrim, I'll have an ad for the Nintendo Switch, a game console that was released recently. My other topics will be on games that came out recently and will be coming out later this year and news about some companies that make games such as Ubisoft and Bethesda.

No comments:

Post a Comment