Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Sorry for not uploading yesterday and Sunday. I was stuck and I didn't want to post if it was about nothing or just going to be something like "I dunno what to post so I'll just have this here." But after two days of thinking I have decided that the magazine's main story, which will be the two page spread, will be both about a game that came out in 2012 and its sequel, the ad will be about a new console, and some more topics that include other games and the music in those games. Also instead of focusing solely on only the new games that are coming out I think that I will make a page to pay tribute to some of the older games. Sort of like a page where I choose an older game, other than the classic/retro games, based on what people want for every issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment